Monday, October 3, 2011

Books I Read in September

I read THE HUNGER GAMES, the first book of Suzanne Collin's trilogy, before I even started this blog. When I finished the book, I knew I was going to devour the last two books....and I did just that in September.

WARNING: There are spoilers in the book summaries.

CATCHING FIRE by Suzanne Collins (Young Adult-Scholastic)  While Katniss is regarded as a hero in her District 12 for winning the Hunger Games, the Capitol decides to punish her for her rebellion by putting her and Peeta in another fight-to-the-death contest in a Hunger Games all-stars competition.

MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins (Young Adult-Scholastic) Katniss ends up in District 13 where she has to confront a "brainwashed" Peeta and her duty to take down the Capitol as the rebellion's Mockingjay. The conclusion to the Katniss/Peeta/Gale love triangle also ends here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment