Monday, February 29, 2016

MEME Blog Hop

Copied from blog of Tara Tyler:  Christine RainsC. Lee McKenzie, and Tara Tyler are hosting A MEME Blog Hop! We want to help chase away the winter blues with some Encouraging, Inspiring, and Funny MEMEs! Join us the week of Feb 29 - Mar 4!

I didn't create an Internet meme but I just fancied up an inspiring author quote with a cool font I found in my MS Word called Segoe Script: 

“You can't use up creativity. The 

more you use, the more you have.”

-Maya Angelou 

What author quote is speaking to you today? 

15 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

That is very true indeed, just let the creative flow

Yvonne Ventresca said...

Love the quote! I have an author quote meme, too.

Yvonne

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's great!

Christine Rains said...

Love this quote! :) Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

Denise Covey said...

Oh, lovely to meet you. I'm going to follow your blog. What a great quote from one of my favourite poets, may she rest in peace!

J Lenni Dorner said...

Good quote. I'm surfing through the hop looking to be inspired.

S.P. Bowers said...

Great quote and one I needed to hear today. Thanks.

cleemckenzie said...

This is why Maya Angelou spoke to our hearts. She knew what we needed to hold there.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Great quote. I shared one on our attitude that I like.

Tara Tyler R said...

beautiful words in a pretty font are a wonderful meme!
it inspired me today! thanks!

and thanks for playing =)

Michelle Wallace said...

I love that quote! And I love Maya Angelou!
Thanks for sharing.

Sherry Ellis said...

I like that quote! Here's one from Terry Josephson: Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities.

Juneta Key said...

Love the quote. Very pretty aesthetically too.
Juneta @ Writer's Gambit

Crystal Collier said...

Heck yeah! It's totally true. Creativity is a muscle that's easy to lose if not exercised. My abs may not be awesome, but my creativity could kick the trash out of most creatives. =)

Heather M. Gardner said...

True story!

That's a great pick!
Heather

Post a Comment