Thanks, Tara, from Tara Tyler Talks, for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award. I think I'm supposed to give 7 random facts about myself. Let's see what I can come up with...
1. I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo next month. I've been busy brainstorming for my story by also participating in NaNoPlanMo, which I'd mentioned in an earlier post.
2. Recently, I baked a cake that called for Grand Marnier and Kahlua. I was carded at the grocery store when I bought this stuff. I should've been annoyed that I had to go through my wallet to dig for my driver's license, but I was quietly flattered that I could still be mistaken for an under-aged college student or a very daring high schooler.
3. Earlier tonight, I watched a clip from The View where Vanilla Ice was rapping to Ice Ice Baby while a bunch of Zumba dancers worked it in the background. Let's hear it for old school. Yo, VIP let's kick it...
4. I have a habit of stocking up on books...what can I say...I love reading!
5. At my last pedicure, I picked out a shimmery blue polish. Sometimes when I look at my toes, I think about the ocean and how I'd like to go snorkeling again.
6. I'm excited that Gossip Girl is back. I haven't had a chance to watch the season premiere yet. I still like Blair and Dan together but I think Blair is going to end up with Chuck.
7. I'm tickled to receive this blog award. I'm supposed to hand off this Lovely Blog Award to other bloggers, and instead of naming a group of people in particular, I'd say that anyone who wishes to claim this blog award can go ahead and claim it and say it's from me.
Happy Friday, everyone! Feel free to share random tidbits about yourself in the comments.