1. I love fruit salad. Anytime I'm at a party and there's fruit salad, you can bet I'd help myself to cup of it....or two.
2. When I was a child, I had on a funny wig and cape for Halloween one year. Not happy I still wouldn't know what to respond if people asked what I was supposed to be, I took a big empty cereal box, stabbed some plastic knives into it, and called myself a cereal killer.
3. I can never answer a question about which three things I'd bring with me to a desert island because I'm rather high maintenance when it comes to travel. I'd often end up packing a bunch of things I never use or wear on my trips. And it's that one time when I don't pack something, like my bottle of echinacea or that cotton candy lip gloss with the glitter, that I end up needing it.
4. I can name all fifty states in the United States in alphabetical order and by memory.
5. The sound of silence irritates me while I'm at work. When things get too quiet, I want to yell, "Can someone turn it UP, sheesh!" I do my best writing when there's music or light noise in the background....as long as the "light noise" isn't a screaming child.
6. Unlike most people, I find gargoyles totally adorable. The way these creatures hunch over with their snarling expressions make me think they just need a pat on the head and a bowl of warm milk. One of my favorite things in my house is this heavy stone gargoyle the owner of an Italian restaurant once gave me.
7. I don't like clutter. But you'd never know that if you ever visited my work space at home.
I need to tag seven more bloggers. So the lucky seven I'm bestowing these three honors to are:
Charlotte at Charlotte Illustrations
Jennifer at Jennifer Baker-Henry
Honey at Stories to Share
Jon at Jonyang.org
Mark at Aloha! Mark Koopmans says hi from HI
S.P. at S.P Bowers
Kevin at Graphophobia
To the folks I tagged, I look forward to reading seven fun facts about yourself.