Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rachael Harrie's Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

Writer and blogger Rachael Harrie was one of the organizers of Write Hope, an online auction benefiting the relief efforts of Japan's tsunami last year. Right now Rachel is hosting the Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign. This campaign brings together writers who blog so we can get to know each other through staying in touch and the upcoming Campaigner Challenges. Campaigners can also help each other build their online platforms by supporting one another. I'm excited about trying this out.  Seems like the Campaigner Challenges will include a lot of online activity, including Twittering. I actually haven't been tweeting much since I opened my Twitter account a few months ago, so maybe these challenges will get me to be more active there.

And of course, I look forward to meeting more writers. It's always cool to see who else is out there, and what they're doing.  So for any of you writers and bloggers who are participating in the  Writers Platform-Building Campaign, feel free to drop me a line and tell me about who you are and what you're doing! 

For those of you who want to join the current List of Campaigners, the deadline to do so is tonight! I would have posted about this sooner, but I had JUST found out about this awesome opportunity. 

15 comments:

fairbetty said...

Wave! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy campaigning... it's my first one, so... yipee!

Cynthia said...

Fairbetty, Waving back! This is also my first campaign. I look forward to seeing what this is all about.

Roger Eschbacher said...

Great blog! Found myself reading through the first four or five posts which is always a good sign. I'll definitely be coming back to read more.

Cynthia said...

Thanks, Roger! I look forward to reading more from your blog too!

akoss said...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.Nice meeting you and I hope you get a great experience out of this campaign :)

Cat said...

Fellow campaigner here. Nice to see/read you again. I'm looking forward to your challenges.

Marieke said...

Woohoo!!

Cynthia said...

Akoss, So nice meeting you too!

Cat, I look forward to seeing what the challenges are about.

Marieke, That's right...WOOHOO!!

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

Popping in from the campaign trail :) I love the name of your blog! LOL!

Traci Kenworth said...

Hi!! Here from the campaign.

Cynthia said...

Nice to meet you, Traci!

Cynthia said...

Hey Shelly, You have a cool profile name!

Christopher S. Ledbetter said...

I loved this. I'm stopping by from the Platform Campaign. Cheers.

Cynthia said...

Christopher, thanks for commenting on my post. Cheers to you too!

Jarm Del Boccio said...

Hello, Cynthia! I'm stopping by from campaign group #1. I, too, look forward to what we will learn during this challenge. See you around!

Post a Comment