I just received my first blogger award! A big thanks and a chocolate chip cookie to fellow blogger Kourtney Heinz and author of Kourtney Heintz's Journal for passing the Versatile Blogger Award to me! Kourtney says that my blog and a few others have given her an outlet for escape and have gotten her through "give-up-and-eat-a-pint-of-ice-cream-days." Aw, that's sweet.
So to thank my fellow writers in my life, I pass on The Versatile Blogger Award to:
Thanks for your insights and enlightenment and for making me feel less alone in this crazy journey.
Here are the rules for the award posted on Kourtney's awesome site:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to five buddies whose blogs epitomize said theme.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
And I, Cynthia, am going to add ONE MORE RULE below......
.....5. Rules 1-4 are optional. You can adhere to them only if you wish to...Though I must say that I'd love learning more about my fellow bloggers, so it would be cool if you can share some fun facts about yourself. But again, only if you wish to.
Here are seven random facts about myself, or should I say CONFESSIONS:
1. I've traveled to over ten countries.
2. I say "hella" a lot-it's a Nor Cal thing.
3. I performed in a Bay Area production of The Vagina Monologues to help raise money for V Day.
4. I do my best writing at night.
5. I like eavesdropping on strangers' conversations, but get annoyed when someone's trying to do the same thing to me.
6. I auditioned to be on Wheel of Fortune and was a finalist. They gave us a pretend wheel to spin, and I kept losing my turn.
7. I dig cupcake frosting.